WeStaged is Katy Noakes and friends.
Collaborating with artists and cultural organisations to make their best work, WeStaged works with artists to help develop, fund and realise their vision and with the wider sector through strategic and development work – designing and delivering programmes, initiatives and events, building partnerships, research and evaluation.
Formed in 2012 by Katy Noakes, WeStaged operated as ReStaged until 2020 (the name no longer being tenable for a producer who can’t pronounce her ‘R’s’!). Valuing equalities and inclusion, Katy has a background in arts development and has worked extensively to support culturally marginalised artists and art forms.
Enjoying art that challenges ideas of who gets to create and work that is performed in the public realm, Katy’s services and key skills include: project design, development and fundraising; building strategy and policy, widening inclusion and participation, event and tour management, marketing and evaluation design, artist support and mentoring. Current and recent work includes:
- KWMC Artist Resident
- Tandem Works, Producer
- Gather Up, Library of People, Artist Consultant
- Could This Be The Place ?‘ PECo/Arnolfini City Fellowship and HLF project, Producer
- ACE Access Support, various artists
- Bristol Dance Futures Development Producer
- Roxana Vilk’s ‘Lullabies‘ R&D, Producer
- Lea Anderson’s Laberinto, Tour Producer
- Bath Spa University & London Studio Centre, Guest Lecturer
- Lea Anderson‘s ‘Trying It On’ for Museums at Night, Creative Producer
- Dark City Producer, PECo Theatre
- Bath Dance, Interim Creative Producer
- DancingStrong ‘Found’ and ‘Light Steps’ Early Year’s Tour 2018, Producer
- Ladies and Gentlemen Tour Producer, The Cholmondeleys
- Dance Village at Bristol Harbour Festival 2011 – 16, Artistic Producer
- D.A.D at One Dance UK, South West Programmer
- Pavilion Dance South West, Regional Slow Dance Conversations, Project Manager
- ‘Ila Project’, Adesola Akinleye, Creative Producer,
- Arts Council Wales, National Advisor,
- Etta Ermini Dance Theatre ‘Culinary Duel’, Project Development,
- State of Emergency‘s ‘Re-Position’ boys’ talent development programme and ‘Hive’ project and performance, Project Manager
- Pavilion Dance South West Big Dance and Summer Reading Challenge, Project Manager
- Creative Ecology Wiltshire, Creative Producer for Dance
- 3rd Stage Dance Company, Creative Producer & Development
- Julia Thorneycroft Dance, Projects Producer,
- Evaluator, ‘Heart of Experience’, Creativity & Dementia project
- ‘Per-Mission aka Love and Sex’, State of Emergency, Education & Touring Consultant,
- Rugby League World Cup 2013 Dance Programme, Regional Co-ordinator
- Rise Youth Dance Company, Project Producer
Katy is a founding member of the Bristol Dance Futures Steering Group, SW Dance & Museums Network Steering Group, Pavilion Dance South West Equalities Group & Regional Dance Matters Groups.
Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to return to Home page